Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pork Tenderloin























One of my favorite dinners is Pork Tenderloin. My mom used to make this meal all the time and I would call it "round meats" and I would always request this for my birthday or any other special occasion. It's probably my favorite cut of pork and it is really easy to cook.

Ingredients:
  • 1 pork tenderloin 
  • 1/2 yellow onion sliced
  • sliced brown mushrooms
  • sliced bell pepper of your choice
  • baby carrots
  • shallots
  • garlic
  • white wine
  • balsamic vinegar
  • olive oil
  • salt and pepper
Heat oven to 325. In a 9 x 11 glass baking dish, drizzle olive oil into the bottom of the dish. Add some white wine, balsamic vinegar, and a little bit of water to bottom of pan. Season the pork with salt and pepper. Add to the pan. Slice veggies and arrange around the pork in the pan. Bake for 30 minutes covered with foil. Bake 10 more minutes uncovered until pork is only slightly pink in the middle. (Or use a thermometer to test internal temperature) Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve with veggies. I usually make mashed potatoes or rice with this dish.

Steve thinks this recipe is "heaven, basically"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...